Last Updated – 06/05/2019
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Personal information that may be collected includes name, company names, e-mail address, and telephone numbers. Such information is stored with us and may be collected and processed in one or more databases maintained directly by AuthBridge.
- In addition to Personal data that you choose to submit to us, we may also collect Technical information which may include internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- We do not collect any Sensitive/ Special Categories of Personal data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data) through our website.
- In addition to identification, registration, authentication, and transaction processing, AuthBridge may use that information for marketing purposes in order to make you aware of additional products and services which may be of interest to you, or to contact you regarding changes to and new offerings on our site, and special events and promotions. We may provide these communications and offers via email, postal mail, online, social media platforms, text messages, and other means.
- To manage and improve our Website and to provide you with a more personalized experience. Please refer
- To manage and respond to any request you submit through our Website.
We will further seek your consent if we use your Personal Data for any purpose other than the mentioned above.
AuthBridge also uses Enterprise Email service by Gmail for its business purpose and may communicate with you using the same. Please refer https://policies.google.com/privacyto know more about their security measures.
Our website and the server on which it is hosted is at AWS Mumbai. There are reasonable and appropriate controls also at AWS to secure your data against any accidental or unlawful loss, access or disclosure. For more details visit https://aws.amazon.com/privacy/
AuthBridge maintains the quality and security of data collected, processed, stored and transferred.
We use various organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect your Personal data in our possession from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. These measures include-
- Training to all the employees on data privacy, information security and incident reporting.
- Restricting your personal data on ‘need to know’ basis.
- Technical measures, including, anti-virus, passwords, encryption, firewalls, security testing and log management.
- Physical security measures, such as restricted entry, biometric access, CCTV
- Internal audit procedures and monitoring of controls.
The records of processing activities are maintained as per applicable laws.
As a matter of principle, your Personal Data will not be processed automatically with the objective of evaluating certain personal aspects (profiling). If we should process your Personal Data with the objective of conducting profiling, we will, if prescribed by law, specifically inform you of this and of your rights in this respect. We only analyze Background check discrepancy trends without using any Personal data.
We will retain your Personal Data as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes set out for which it was collected or as required under the applicable laws and regulations.
If you are an EU (European Union) subject, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data that we process, subject to conditions and restrictions set out in the applicable laws:
- To learn whether your personal data is processed by us and to request a copy of your personal data and information relating to the processing of your personal data
- To request the correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal data
- To request the erasure of your personal data or the restriction of the processing of your personal data
- To object to our processing of your personal data
- To withdraw consent you have given
- To lodge a complaint with the applicable data protection supervisory authority
If you communicate any information (other than your Personal Data), such as, feedback, data, questions, comments, suggestions or other items to AuthBridge, regarding AuthBridge, this site and its content or the services offered on this site – any such communication shall be deemed not to be confidential and shall become the property of AuthBridge. AuthBridge shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute such communication to others, without limitation. AuthBridge shall also have the unrestricted right to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, software, documentation, diagrams, drawings, schematics or techniques contained in your communication in any manner and for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products or providing services.
If you wish to contact AuthBridge for any privacy related query/concern, then please send email at firstname.lastname@example.org Or mail to:
Privacy & Compliance Officer
AuthBridge Research Services Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No. 123, II Floor, Udyog Vihar,
Phase IV – Gurgaon – 122 015