65% of Venture Capital-backed deals fail to return investment
*Source: Data from Correlation Ventures
Post Investment Risk Watch - AuthAssure™
Why should you opt for a post investment due diligence?
- For Identifying any inconspicuous changes in risk parameters defined at the time of investment
- To ensure that the invested money is not used for unethical/criminal practices or financial frauds
- To assess growth drivers that may impact your growth strategy
About the solution:
AuthAssure™, by AuthBridge, is a unique way of performing post investment risk watch to ensure that your investments stay screened throughout their lifecycle. Powered by our platform-CorpVeda™- the solution delivers instant insight and analysis driven reports to help you make informed decisions in a secure and compliant manner. With the advantage of having access to proprietary and industry standard databases and powered by latest technology and deep search algorithms, our solution provides comprehensive business research and insight on your investments.
- Faster TAT with standard reports within few hours
- Proprietary litigation and regulatory record matching algorithms
- Robust and highly customisable client-end processes to suit specific needs, be it enterprise or SMBs
- Access to original corporate filings assisting in efficient auditing
- Innumerable reference sources including Public domain, subscribed databases, hard to find public records, sourced inquiries with industry experts
- 360-degree profiling of the directors and shareholders as well as social media and web checks
Verification of a company on several parameters - CIN, incorporation details, registered address, authorised/paid-up capital, etc.
Index of Charges
Gathering details on the charge created by a company on its assets and properties, present and future, in favour of a financial institution
Finding information on present and past directorship of the company’s directors and details on the previous directors of the company
Verification of details related to a company’s financials such as Balance sheet, Profit and Loss statement, Capital structure, Financial Ratios, etc.
Collection of information on shareholders and the number of shares held by each of them to understand shareholding related risks
Risk & Compliance
Identification of adverse records like credit defaulters, criminal and civil litigation records, bankruptcy filings of the subject company and its directors
Verification of businesses related to the researched company, including holding companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures and the companies where directors have a significant stake
Gathering information, including Annual Reports, Charge documents, Financial statements and more, on corporate filings of a company from the MCA database
Verifying if a legally differentiating insignia, phrase or symbol denoting a product or service by an organisation is owned by that organisation
Web and Media Search
Insightful and exhaustive research for web and media mentions under the name of an organisation, its directors and top management