Lack of due diligence can negatively impact an acquirer company as recently happened with a leading IT company.
Investment Risk Due Diligence
AuthBridge’s Investment Risk Due Diligence solution enables in-depth screening of an investee company
- Evaluate an entity for investment on parameters such as corporate, legal, and financial profile
- Verify corporate identity, financial and legal status, investor details, revenue and growth potential, taxation details, statutory compliance, bankruptcy filings and more
- Enable sound investment decisions with risk mitigation against potential losses
Our Investment Risk Due Diligence solution has many beneficiaries
AuthBridge’s Investment Risk Due Diligence solution finds a diverse clientele, ranging from financial institutions including NBFCs, Banks, Co-operative Societies to other entities such as Risk Consultants, Chartered Accountants, Analysts etc.
Empower your Investment Risk Due
Diligence process with detailed insights and
recommendations along with benefits as:
- Exhaustive corporate, legal, financial, litigation, negative database and web and media searches
- Quick turnaround time to ensure faster collaboration
- Robust and highly customisable client-end processes to suit specific needs, be it enterprise or SMBs
Verification of a company on several parameters - CIN, incorporation details, registered address, authorised/paid-up capital, etc.
Index of Charges
Gathering details on the charge created by a company on its assets and properties, present and future, in favour of a financial institution
Finding information on present and past directorship of the company’s directors and details on the previous directors of the company
Verification of details related to a company’s financials such as Balance sheet, Profit and Loss statement, Capital structure, Financial Ratios, etc.
Collection of information on shareholders and the number of shares held by each of them to understand shareholding related risks
Risk & Compliance
Identification of adverse records like credit defaulters, criminal and civil litigation records, bankruptcy filings of the subject company and its directors
Verification of businesses related to the researched company, including holding companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures and the companies where directors have a significant stake
Gathering information, including Annual Reports, Charge documents, Financial statements and more, on corporate filings of a company from the MCA database
Verifying if a legally differentiating insignia, phrase or symbol denoting a product or service by an organisation is owned by that organisation
Web and Media Search
Insightful and exhaustive research for web and media mentions under the name of an organisation, its directors and top management