Effective date: 13th June 2019
At AuthBridge we are committed to ensuring that your Personal Data is protected and never misused.
We collect your Personal Data to support your application to AuthBridge against any open position. To apply for a role listed on our Career page, we require you to register with us, and to provide us with basic contact information. The Personal Data that we collect, may include –
- Your name,
- Your contact number,
- Your email address,
- Details submitted by you in your Resume e.g., Contact details, Education details, Employment details or any other information provided by you.
We intentionally do not seek any sensitive data (for example, data relating to race or ethnic origin, religious or other similar beliefs, political opinions, criminal record, physical or mental health or sexual life/orientation) through our career page. However, we do not have any control to stop receiving the same as part of your uploaded document/CV. We encourage you not to share any such sensitive data with us as part of your CV.
We also collect some personal data for hiring purpose from other sources; namely, your references, recruitment agencies, Social networking portal (e.g. LinkedIn and various job portals), email. We collect Personal Data which is required for the hiring process; if you are shortlisted to join our organization, then we will undertake more detailed pre-employment screening and verification.
We collect and use your Personal Data for recruitment related activities in order to:
- Facilitate any application you make to AuthBridge
- Contact you during the recruitment process
- Identifying and evaluating you for future roles that may become available
- Processing and verifying the Personal Data provided by you as a part of or recruitment process
We may use your Personal Data for the purposes given above. Before collecting and processing your Personal Data, your consent is taken by AuthBridge. Your Personal Data is required in order to process your request.
We may share your Personal Data within AuthBridge companies only. Access to your personal data is limited to those employees who need to know it to carry out their role.
Our recruitment activities are not designed for children 18 years of age or younger. It is not our policy to intentionally collect or store information about anyone under the age of 18.
If you accept an offer of employment by us, any relevant Personal Data collected during your pre-employment period will become part of your personnel records and will be retained.
If we do not employ you, we may continue to retain your Personal Data for a period of time to keep a record of past processing or to consider you for potential future roles.
We are committed to protecting your Personal Data. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. We protect your Personal Data using a combination of physical and IT security controls, including access controls that restricts and manages the way in which your Personal Data and data is processed, managed and handled. We also ensure that people in AuthBridge are adequately trained in protecting your Personal Data.
If you are an EU (European Union) subject, you have the following rights with respect to your Personal Data that we process, subject to conditions and restrictions set out in the applicable laws:
- to learn whether your Personal Data is processed by us and to request a copy of your Personal Data relating to the processing of your Personal Data
- to request the correction of any inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data
- to request the erasure of your Personal Data or the restriction of the processing of your Personal Data
- to object to our processing of your Personal Data
- to withdraw consent, you have given
- to lodge a complaint with the applicable data protection supervisory authority
How to Change your consent or preferences: To manage your preferences, visit our page Manage Preferences
We commit to handle your Personal Data in a way that provides you comfort and confidence. We also have processes for investigating and resolving any complaints regarding privacy concerns.
If you wish to contact AuthBridge for any privacy related query/concern, then please send email at email@example.com Or mail to
Data Privacy & Compliance Officer
AuthBridge Research Services Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No. 123, II Floor, Udyog Vihar,
Phase IV – Gurgaon – 122 015