Government declared around 2.26 lakh non-compliant and bogus companies illegitimate in 2018.
Conducting business or forging an alliance with dubious companies can have financial, legal, and reputational implications. Introducing CorpVeda™, an insight-driven business intelligence platform providing in-depth information on Indian corporates. The platform empowers its users with streamlined corporate information to improve risk assessment and fast-track decision making via our due diligence model.
A single platform to address all your business due diligence needs
From instant credentials verification to exhaustive and insightful reporting with expert recommendations, we have a business solution to match your needs!
Verify a company on several parameters - CIN, incorporation details, registered address, authorised/paid up capital etc
Get details on the charge created by a company on its assets and properties, present and future, in favour of a financial institution
Find information on present and past directorship of the company’s directors and details on the previous directors of the company.
Verify details related to a company’s financials such as Balance sheet, Profit and Loss statement, Capital structure, Financial Ratios etc
Get Information on shareholders and the number of shares held by each of them to understand shareholding related risks
Risk & Compliance
Identify adverse records like credit defaulters, criminal and civil litigation records, bankruptcy filings of the subject company and its directors
Verify businesses related to the researched company, including holding companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures and the companies where directors have significant stake
Get information, including Annual Reports, Charge documents, Financial statements and more, on corporate filings of a company from the MCA database
Verify if a legally differentiating insignia, phrase or symbol denoting a product or service by an organisation is owned by that organisation
Web and Media Search
Insightful and exhaustive research for web and media mentions under the name of an organisation, its directors and top management
India-Crime Watch List
A criminal record search under company or its key stakeholders’ name in major databases – criminal litigation, State Police, CBI, Interpol, WCCB, NIA etc.
Regulatory, Compliance and Debarment Database Verification
A global database search to check if an entity or key stakeholder has been convicted, charged or directly associated with a financial crime.
India - Reputational Risk Database Check
A negative record search under an entity’s or key stakeholder’s name in Indian regulatory databases- SEBI, RBI, MCA, BSE, RBI, NSE etc.
- Minimum inputs to create overall target profile
- Access to the largest corporate, legal, financial, negative public and proprietary databases
- Comprehensive, customizable and robust reporting
- Quicker turnaround for faster business decisions and collaborations
- Robust and highly customizable client-end processes to suit specific needs of clients
- Reports available in Standard, Comprehensive and Advanced versions
- Avoid precarious investments with our robust risk and compliance analysis
- Steer away from redundant information with our streamlined and structured due diligence
- Shortlist investees and business partners based on our thorough analysis
- Benchmark against peer performance in the industry